All-inclusive, Affordable Pricing for Tubal Reversals
Our $6,400 fee includes everything: No additional charges…period!
- Complete Physical Exam
- Lab work
- Surgical Center Expenses – operating and recovery rooms
- Surgery Hysteroscopy at the time of surgery to evaluate the endometrial cavity, and remove any abnormalities such as polyps or small fibroids
- Dye testing of tubes during surgery to be sure they are open
- On-Q PainBuster for pain relief after surgery
- Pre-operative visit including basic lab tests and pelvic ultrasound (ultrasound can pick up other problems such as small fibroids or abnormal ovarian cysts that may interfere with fertility or cause other gynecological problems like heavy bleeding with periods)
- Postoperative care and follow-up including monthly consultation with our Nurse Practitioner and Dr. Rosenfeld until you conceive
A $1,000 deposit is required to schedule the tubal reversal surgery. The balance of $5,400 is due two full weeks prior to the procedure. If you cancel your surgery at least two weeks before your scheduled surgery date, we will refund $350 of the deposit to you. The entire deposit is non-refundable less than two weeks before surgery.
Dr Rosenfeld takes Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX and checks. To pay by phone at any time, contact us with your payment information at 866.790.0095 and a receipt will be e-mailed to you within one business day.
Dr. Rosenfeld is registered with Care Credit. Please click here to find out more and to apply online.