All-inclusive, Affordable Pricing for Tubal Ligation Reversal Cost
Our $6,750 tubal ligation reversal fee includes everything: No additional charges…period!
- Complete physical exam and review or your tubal ligation surgery records
- Pre-operative visit including basic lab tests and pelvic ultrasound (ultrasound can pick up other problems such as small fibroids or abnormal ovarian cysts that may interfere with fertility or cause other gynecological problems like heavy bleeding with periods)
- Lab work
- Surgical center expenses – operating and recovery rooms
- Surgery hysteroscopy at the time of surgery – to evaluate the endometrial cavity and to remove any abnormalities such as polyps or small fibroids
- Dye testing of fallopian tubes during surgery to be sure they are open
- Post-operative care
- On-Q PainBuster for pain relief after surgery
- Postoperative follow-up including a monthly consultation with our Nurse Practitioner and Dr. Rosenfeld until you conceive
Deposit and Payment Schedule
A $1,000 deposit is required to schedule your tubal ligation reversal surgery. If you cancel your surgery at least two weeks before your scheduled surgery date, we will refund $350 of the deposit to you. The entire deposit is non-refundable less than two weeks before surgery.
The balance of $5,400 is due two full weeks prior to the procedure.
Dr. Rosenfeld accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, and checks. To pay by phone with credit card at any time, contact us at 866.790.0095. A receipt will be e-mailed to you within one business day.
Dr. Rosenfeld is registered with Care Credit. Please click here to find out more about how to apply online for this credit line.
Please call us with any questions you may have about payment methods, payment schedule, or the tubal ligation reversal costs.